Sunday, August 3, 2008

Rodin Museum

From Invalides, we went accross the boulevard to the Rodin Museum. The gardens were pretty, but there wasn't anything I hadn't seen before. And worst of all, we didn't have access to the Camille Claudel exhibit as we expected. And then we found out that the last day was Sunday and all tickets were sold out. Pretty sucky.

Oh, and Greg (or Gregoire as he likes to be called now, because he "is almost french") was a total beyatch. When we told him we didn't have access to the special exhibit, he was all "why not Carlos? Do you smell?" and I was all, "I don't know Greg...goire, why don't you smell my armpit and tell me?" I considered some smackdown action right in front of The Thinker, but it was more funny than anything. I mean, the man is almost sixty and he's calling me smelly? Meeeow!

Anyway, the whole thing was kinda disappointing, so after 20 minutes, Don and I skipped off and took the metro to Ile St. Louis to get...surpise!..Ice cream.

No comments: