Friday, August 15, 2008

Au Bientot Gina

And then, after a day of shopping and last-chance eating, it was Gina's turn to go. It's like an Agatha Christie vacation.

I missed breakfast that morning, but she came to my room after to deliver a care
package of left-over goodies including: anti-diarrhea pills, sink detergent, and crackers (I added these to Don's stash of picnic supplies), and to give me the scoop on the new tenants.

At breakfast she had sat with bunch
of japanese who had come in last night, and she instructed them to come to me with any questions. lol. She also said to look for Miho, who giggles at anything anyone tells her.

We took some last minute pictures in her hobbit room (including the re-enactment of her hiiting her head on the roof), brought down her bags, the shuttle came and then she was gone. Au revoir Gina! Better see you in the City wearing your tiger dress.

No comments: