Thursday, July 3, 2008

Today At School


To start with, they made us change classrooms. So now Don is going to my room, and for some reason, my class is taking over his. Which would be fine if that didn't mean that instead of having ground floor rooms, now we have to climb to the 4th floor. Which would also be fine if the 4th floor in France didn't really mean the 5th.
<---------------- The good thing is that this was the new view from our classroom. Cool!
However, after break, we got our old room back. It seems the professor in Don's class is pregnant and allergic to chalk (at least I think that's what it was. We only speak french in class), so they moved them again to somewhere with, I assume, a dry-erase board.
In class we learned descriptors- personality, physical, etc. With the only interesting thing being that Professor Carole mentioned that since i wasn't Black or White, I could be referred to as Tan. Eh? I don't know, I'm as dark as the Indian guys and they didn't get called tan. LOL

No comments: