Thursday, July 31, 2008

My Classmates

So I was all James Bond (or at least Secret Squirrel), and took pictures of my classmates during one of our sessions. The quality is so-so, but you should consider the composition artsy rather than crappy, after all , I was shooting from under the table. A few people were missing this day (mainly Venus, Tien Chien, and Marit- we'll catch them later) but here's a short breakdown:

In this picture we have (l-r):
Barbara- you may remember her as she-of-the-bleeding-foot. She's Polish, very nice, but slightly bizarre and built like Macy Gray. She also calls me "Carol". Last time I tried to correct her she tried to give me a pastry from her pocket, so Carol it is. Next to her is
Mansoor- He's one of the biologists.

(l-r) Jian Nam- from Taiwan. I think he has a crush on Carole, the teacher. He's in Paris for 4 years to study finance.
Chazanfar- The other biologist. His french is really good. Bastard!
Sara- Tien Chien thinks she looks like Amy Winehouse. She's from Tel-Aviv and is here studying robotics.
Chamek- from Poland. Studies publicity and smiles a lot. Has very spiky hair.
Vashik- Jian's main competition for Carols's attention. He can smoke four cigarrettes during our 15-minute break period.

(l-r) Cecile and Anne- Religious ladies from Vietnam. They think I'm the devil (hee hee) and are trying to form an alliance with Barbara to "save" the rest of the class. They're really annoying in that Cecile is forever answering questions not addressed to her and Anne riffles through people's things to see what kind of grades they got. Neither has ever fought with a sibling, been upset at a friend, or had a bad thought. I know this because I got stuck with them on a group project to discuss these things, and the whole thing was really boring and holy.

Elizabeth- She's from the US and has been having a good time. She's staying with a family near the Champs Elysse.





Carole Visconti- our professor. She's totally cute and really makes the class fun. Though everytime I use "en" instead of "aux", I can see her wanting to peg me with a piece of chalk. She's got a good sense of humor though. She caught me skipping class last Friday with Don, and pretty much cracked-up at the fact that she saw me. Still, next day she told the whole class that I had been playing hooky. Hmmph.

No comments: